Length 16' | 196 sq ft | Starting at $35,000
DRY WEIGHT: 8,500-11,500
minimum truck:3/4 ton (2500)
Customer chooses color scheme, once the type of siding and roofing have been selected
Customer has option of adding a storage shed framed on tongue side of home.
Windows and Doors
Customer has choice of color and style of windows and doors.
- Customer has option of built in storage couch, as well as rolling ottoman.
- Customer has option of folding dining set.
- Customer has option of color and style of cabinets, size and style of sink, type and size of appliances.
- Customer has selection of size and type of tub/shower, vanity cab with sink or wall mount, as well as toilet: flush, compost or electric.
- Customer has selection of 1-3 sleeping spaces per appropriate floor plan, as well as type of access: ladder or stairs.
- Our trailers are the highest quality best trailer on the market. This is the most important feature of the entire home because it is the foundation.
- Standard 16” on center framing with metal strap reinforcement to prevent racking during travel. Framework anchored to trailer every 24”. Zip System exterior sheeting
- Metal roofing to insure safe and long lasting road travel.
Choice of Cedar or LP SmartSiding
- High quality insulated vinyl or wood
- Wood interiors are preferred because drywall can crack during travel. We use a product called Car Siding and another product commonly called Nickel Gap.
- There are a variety of options for flooring including: laminate, floating vinyl, cork, engineered wood or hardwood.
Paint / Stain
- Customers have the option for choosing paint/stain and selection of colors.
- Colors and door styles vary. Customers have opportunity for making selections.